Crossroads Logo

Crossroads Christian Fellowship

Stop at the Crossroads and look around. Ask for the old, godly way, and walk in it.
Travel its path, and you will find rest for your souls.
Jeremiah 6:16

September 4, 2010

Shoebox Countdown Event

On Saturday September 18, 2010 at 6:00 pm, Greenville Alliance Church invites you to come and hear Operation Christmas Child’s National Spokesperson, Lejla Allison, share her amazing testimony of how a shoe box changed her life in 1993 while growing up in war-torn Bosnia.

I truly felt blessed,” Lejla said. “I knew that God had answered my prayers. I was so over-whelmed I started to cry. But these were not tears I was used to. This time they were tears of joy. This time I knew it was worthwhile to keep on living. I pray that every one of these boys and girls will know that God loves them the same way. I knew He loved me, because He gave His greatest gift, His only son.

Subscribers

 

© 2005-2018, Crossroads Christian Fellowship Church
805 Vernon Road, Greenville, PA 16125
(724) 588-4454